How to Order for Shipping
Ordering for Shipping :
- We are currently ONLY shipping orders within Canada, we have discontinued
all US and International shipments.
- Minimum order is $75.00, before applicable taxes.
- We cannot hold orders beyond the posted date for shipping, and orders will
be cut off 5 days prior to shipping, or sooner if our maximum capacity for
that date is reached.
- Orders are shipped out only during the shipping
season. ALL available choices for shipping dates are found on our Order Form.
- VISA, and Master Card are the only accepted forms of payment.
- There is a packing/handling charge of $5.00 on all orders.
- PLEASE do not ask us for shipping quotes, as this varies greatly depending
on plant sizes, destination, etc. You pay only what we are charged.
- We currently ship exclusively by Canada Post, using only Express Post or Expedited Parcel
to ensure the highest priority.
Unfortunately due to issues beyond our control at Canada Post, some areas may experience delays in delivery times. We want to assure you we will pack plants as well as possible for their protection, but ultimately shipping your order is entirely at your own risk.
- Order costs will be charged after order confirmation. Actual shipping costs will be charged once the order has been shipped.
- All plants are shipped "in pot" or mounted, unless otherwise arranged.
- We do NOT ship bulk supplies.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that weather is suitable
for shipping in their area before ordering.
- We are not liable for any loss/damage to plants in transit or delayed shipments.
Please notify Canada Post immediately, and contact us if you are instructed
to open a service ticket on your shipment.
- What to do when your shipment arrives. Click the following link for details: Order Arrival
[ Back to main page ]